Friday, October 14, 2011

you can call me Martha...

if you really want too... i won't mind, really! ( wink, wink ) hahaha... Although, i did REALLY feel like her walking into my husband's birthday party at his Mom's house last night, holding a homemade cake and wearing a handmade dress! LOL


if someone would have told me ten years ago that i'd be able to do either and will!... i probably would have peed my pants laughing at that prospect in their face! it was a really rich moment for me! ;)


welp, here they are in all their glory...


my first dress { The Shoolhouse Tunic }








and my chocolate cake!




thanks for pep talk yesterday too my sweets!! the quilt's going pretty darn good now that i'm quilting it! :)


ps... have you all seen what Amanda Jean's up too??... i joined her party toDAY! this is going to be a great motivator for all my handmade Christmas ideas!! have a fab weekend kids!!


xo, Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment