Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The crimson dress

I finished this dress last weekend (the pattern used is from the October BurdaStyle magazine, it's dress 123A; click here for the sewing review), and took these pictures right after photographing the Donna Karan ensemble. I don’t consider myself a very camera-friendly person; usually I take about 15 shots and I’m lucky if 5 of them are usable for the blog. With this dress however, almost all the pictures came out great (IMO) so I decided to publish most of them. There’s something about the color of the dress, it reminds me the color of some roses… It works really great with the green lawn.
I picked the necklace inspired by the following picture (the crystals reminded me of the morning dew…).
You all have a wonderful day!

Terminei este vestido no fim-de-semana passado (o molde é da revista Burda de Outubro, modelo 123A; o artigo sobre a costura está publicado aqui) e tirei estas fotos logo a seguir a fotografar o conjunto Donna Karan. Não me considero uma pessoa muito fotogénica; normalmente tiro cerca de 15 fotos de um coordenado e com sorte cerca de cinco serão utilizáveis no blog. No entanto, as fotos deste vestido saíram praticamente todas bem (na minha opinião), então decidi publicá-las quase todas. Há algo na cor do vestido que me lembra da cor de algumas rosas… A cor sobressai imenso no verde do relvado.
Escolhi a gargantilha inspirada na foto seguinte (os cristais lembram-me o orvalho matinal nas rosas…).
Tenham um óptimo dia!







No comments:

Post a Comment