Thursday, October 27, 2011

confessions... of a Ding Dong!

i can honestly say without any reservations that I am a ding dong! I am far from perfect and in fact some days... i might even goes as far as to think, i may be far from even mediocre! LOL i still love me, but sometimes i want to spank my own ass for my ridiculous nature!


example you ask???... why sure... this week i actually flayed my knuckle ( on my dominate hand, pointer finger mind you ) on an aluminum can lid trying to dig out refried beans as fast as i could. yep, that's me... in all my glory of not paying attention to the task on hand, while attempting to use super human speed to achieve it! Uuugg...


thankfully, i have other hobbies ( like reading smutty books ) to keep me busy while i wait to heal from not only the finger, but the lovely tetanus shot i got to with it as a side note!   love, i love me, i love me so much... ;P


bright side???...  was that my mail days have been fabulous! If only i could sew, eh...


per Sew Mama Sew ( which is currently ** as in TODAY ** are doing a give-a-way for the book Pretty in Patchwork: Doll Quilts! )...


i found this little Etsy shop and treated myself to an adorable holiday kit!






and from this lovely swap... i received these trinkets of joy!!! Sigh... 
Thank you so much Melissa!!! They couldn't have been any more amazing! Perfect colors, detailing, and thought put into them! xoxoxo






then the sweetest little private swap arrived from one of my blog readers!! can you believe she agreed to make me flying geese!  MMMmwah... miss Natalie!! these are going to make the swankiest throw pillows for my living room! :) 


and being the dollface that she is... she totally sent me one of her book covers!! hello heaven! ;)







yeah... i guess it could have been worse week!   although, i'm still pretty peeved at myself!!( wink,wink )
xo, Heather




No comments:

Post a Comment