Monday, October 10, 2011

the door...

has opened and not only did i walk through it... i went through it running, screaming, and waving my hands about like an idiot! one weekend of sewing with my Yams Violet & Traci and this is what happened...


the boy toy bought me a Serger!!! holy shiz... i never thought this day would happen... i've been so deathly afraid of these machines ( with their scary mini knife... chomp, chomp and all! LOL ) that i've avoided even attempting to sew clothes...


but, i say it proud now... I WILL SEW CLOTHES! LOL






OMGosh... tell me they don't look so cute together!!! like Mama & Baby Janome! hahaha...




Okay, my darling kids... if you know of any great Serger patterns or ideas... PLEASE send them my way! I can't wait to ignore my life and dive into this baby!! :)


Yay for Mondays!!
Xo, Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment