Monday, October 17, 2011

Interstate lOVE Song. the Quilt.

it dawned on me this weekend, that i've been hoarding one of my quilts from you... my Interstate lOVE Song Quilt... this one is a MUST have on my sofa! everyday. ;) why you ask... well kids, because not only is it made with the delish... Anna Maria Horner's Innocent Crush fabrics... but, the lovely Angela quilted in the lyrics to Stone Temple Pilot's Interstate Love Song ( which is my husband's and my song )!!!


I am a hopeless romantic and try very hard to squeeze any and all the passion i can muster up into my masculine world!! this is a perfect example of said efforts!! with the help of some lovely friends... Thanks Angela for your extreme attention to this quilt and Miss Duff for your clever suggestion of song Lyrics! I think we made a great team!! ;)


















this is a very dear quilt to me!! I would love to give both of my boys a quilt with a secret message quilted with in it!! i better get busy! hahaha!!


Xo, Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment