Tuesday, October 4, 2011

hugh...

it was kinda an interesting weekend...


car got officially totalled... that sucked.
went to Ikea and got some new cupboards for my stash... that rocked.
had a TV commerical audition ( first time ever! )... that was bizarre!


thinking i'd like to sew now... yep!








couldn't get it all in the new cupboards... i'm such a sick junkie. i still have 6 of these slid under my bed... but the main course is available to gaze at and ponder! :)




me & jen took some silly shots of me after i got my audition call (happened during a SHY play date)... and let me just say... i am one good ass friend... because these are the only pictures I can apparently show of our night since, when i went to download the pics... I found a LOT of YAM bootie!! I have a feeling someone was a bit cheeky! ( jen…???   ;)








is it wrong that i'm kinda hoping for a repeat this week?? hehehe...
Xo, Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment