Friday, March 16, 2012

spoiled rotten!

yesterday i received the MOST bitchin pillow ever from my dear friend Penny!! the Pillow Talk Swap, never disappoints!! having absolutely no crochet skills, she treated me to gift that i really couldn't have made myself!! i am in lOVE!!!






and then to top off her badass pillow... she made me fabulous patchwork coasters too! i can't even believe my luck!!...






let's just keep it real... Penny's the shit. period!


but, this did get me thinking after being so spoiled rotten by her, i should spoil one of you guys too!   ;D  I just received Laurie Wisbrun's upcoming line Perfectly Perched by Robert Kaufman and i'd like to share!


I'm giving away an entire FQ set of this new line that should be released late spring/ early summer!! wanna win?? Okay, to enter... make me laugh!! leave a comment that makes me giggle the most and i'll choose YOU!




I'll choose a winner Monday Morning!! Have a fabulous weekend my friends!!
x, Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment