Thursday, March 8, 2012

friends...

i adore my friends! in fact most things i make, i end up giving to my friends or family!! if not, i'd probably be on some disturbing episode of Hoarders...

( the girls who drowned herself in her own fabric )

and the boy toy wouldn't be too pleased about THAT! LOL


with that said... i recently did a little swap with a good friend of mine and before i showed you all what i made her, i had to wait for it to arrive.

blah, blah, blah... I HATE surprises too!

 hahaha... They make me bat-shit crazy! my friends know this about me too!! i just really do need to KNOW or SHOW... jeeze... i just can't help my rotten self sometimes! LOL

 Any who... it arrived, so i feel much better now!! :P


ps... yes, i have clearly drank way too much coffee this morning and am quite ornery!








Luckily... i have pinterest around to show me my "crazy" is cool, cause it's mine! LOL  Let's keep it real... if it's been "pinned", it's truth.  :P








LOL!!! have fun today kids!!
x, Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment