Monday, March 12, 2012

a little Newport.

Newport, Oregon is home to many of my most favorite treats... the ocean, the Rouge Brewery and fresh, sweet crab! It's by far the first place i beg my boy toy to take me too every time we get a weekend to ourselves... it NEVER gets old!! period.  so... it only seems fitting to have a little slice of that heavenly place in my home! ;D












OOOhh... and for all you "Sister's in Smut" readers, Phew... have i been reading a doozy! in fact... when i'm done with post, i'm jumping back in to my OOOooohhh... so fabulous bed to read more
 Best books since Twilight for me!! 
 here's my Mr. Grey.




and yeah... the books ( 3 total ) are as yummy as him! :P  but... do not blame me if all you can do is lay in bed fanning yourself; while your family scrounges for food, wears dirty clothes and complains their mother/ wife has deserted them... deal!  Okay, good!  :D


I think this is going to be a very good week! (wink, wink )
x, Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment