Tuesday, December 13, 2011

tis the season!!

the season of giving fabulous business (that you secretly want to keep!!)  LOL... so, what did i do... joined a few swaps, of course!  thus, increasing my pain... hence, this pillow will be joining a table runner i made for my {SavVy} Season's partner's gift, when i mail the package tomorrow with tears in my eyes!!  hahaha... I must say... i've had a little, minimalist, design infatuation lately and i kinda love it a LOT!! Totally, doesn't help it's using one of my all time fav holiday collection...  Happy Holiday by Monica Solorio-Snow!!!  hahaha... Is it just me, or can simple be so much more stunning than super busy??








time to stitch on some hand sewn binding to my table runner, while watching my new 8 disc Harry Potter DVD set!! (early gift from the boy toy!! lOVE him!!) here's to another great day kids!! :)


Xo, Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment