Tuesday, December 20, 2011

can you smell it??

Christmas is getting so close! my boys are home now and it's been a mad rotation of Harry Potter and Star Wars on constant repeat!! LOL Luckily, i like them both... so i haven't had to snap any DVD's... yet! :P


I recently received the most amazing swap item EVER from Angela... which has caused me to be a bit late in the "wrapping of the presents" event, so i can look at it longer... isn't she just a beauty!!!???






She also sent a gorgeous apron and coordinating ornament in this package too!!! I must take more photos!! hahaha


my packaged arrived safe and sound too... looking all Arizona sun warmed! hahaha...




and i've been keeping myself more than busy with the big 2012 re-shuffle of fabric that's taken over, while we moved around some furniture for the new treadmill the boy toy bought me! Lord knows my ass will be thanking him right after the New Year starts... even though my brain, kinda wants to poke him in the eyes now??...




Hope you all are having a great pre-Christmas week kids!!
Xo, Heather


ps... my friend Johnny has been up to some serious funny business lately!  Check out his blog for a ton more... this ones my fav though!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment