Monday, November 7, 2011

what are ya gonna do...

i just feel like trash! my youngest got the flu this past weekend, so yeah... no Yam Camp for me. and now, i just feel like a big o'l hot plate of poop. bleh...


before i fell prey to the ickness, i did make another bag for a friend and yes... i am using a pattern!! it's the MOST FABULOUS { Perfect Zip Bags } pattern that Elizabeth has just released!!








and i got the BEST new shipment of fabric in from The Fat Quarter Shop!! Dear Stella is singing my tune right now... dang this shiz is GOOD!




Finally, i was even able to list a few items in my Etsy Shop before i hit my limit today! I've got to start making more room in my house! ;)






this one was even showcased on Modern Day Quilts!




Welp.. that's it for me, i'm headed off to bed to read! ;)
Xo, Heather





No comments:

Post a Comment