Wednesday, November 9, 2011

SooOOOOooo EXCITED!

I was so unbelievably excited to be asked to create a Blogger's Choice bundle for the Fat Quarter Shop, I jump at the request!!! My months not until next April, but when I looked at all the new fabric lines coming out... I instantly knew which ones to choose!


I went for a {Haunted} Old Man Study look using Tula Pink's yet to be released Nightshade fabrics! They are gorgeous! Spooky girls in cameos... get gone! Then I selected a yummy mix of old man Prints, like hounds tooth and plaids! I think the combination of my neutral Solids and creamy Man prints are going to create the perfect backdrop to showcase Tula's fabulous new prints!!!




What do you guys think??... OOOhhh... and did you know you can actually sign up for Monthly Blogger's Choice Fat Quarter Club with the Fat Quarter Shop??... Yeah, me neither! How cool though, there are some really cool ones coming up! ;)


Xo, Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment