Sunday, November 13, 2011

random's... cool.



I truly find people so interesting... each person is so complex and intriguing... I always end up wanting to know more about them.

Kinda... Like window shopping...





Random facts…


I sew, because it’s kicks ass to make stuff.
I read MSNBC daily to keep up with all news.
I love patchwork projects better than anything else, always.
I can’t NOT read self help inspirational words.
Christmas is my favorite time of the year.
My favorite color is blue.
I have read the Bible.
I’m a Cancer and am true to the sign.
I have to listen to music at least 3 hours a day!
And read another 2 hours. ;)
I loath liars.

Aqua and orange is still my favorite color combination.
and Nothing is better than crawling into cold sheets at night.
I smell like Philosophy’s, Amazing Grace.
I love Mexican food the bestest!! Yum!!
I wish I didn’t love to do everything so much, so I could be better at one thing.
I wear a signature ring on my right hand.
And one on my left.
I want just one, only pink quilt.
I’m Jewish by blood, Mormon by family, and Christian by heart.
When I dream, I dream of love.
I’m a fabulous Housewife, who loves her job.
However... I do wish I knew how to can food??..
My entire back is tattooed, and I have 4 more.

Yeah... I have a potty mouth. ;P
The sea calls to my soul, heart... and nature too.
Studying Politics and Religions is a favorite past time, I indulge in often.

i believe in quality, over quantity... every time.
I love me and I think everyone should love themselves too. period.
Are we not all the most interestingly, unique creatures!


Xo, Heather






No comments:

Post a Comment