Friday, November 18, 2011

2011-11-18: New hair color

 Sometimes a woman needs some change, and the easiest way to achieve it is to change the hair color (and it’s also reversible, as opposite to a new hair cut). So yesterday, during my monthly visit to the hair salon, I decided to dye my hair darker and add some dark red/violet hues (rad, I know…). I like it, but as any radical change it takes some time getting used to, lol, and I know this hair color is not everybody’s cup of tea either…

Today I’m wearing burgundy and blue (I’d prefer a vibrant shade of blue like the one shown in this article, but I have yet to make/buy a vibrant blue coat, lol). The Burberry inspired coat that I’m wearing was made by me (click here for the sewing review). Wishing you all a great weekend, have fun!



Às vezes uma mulher tem necessidade de mudar o visual e a forma mais fácil de o conseguir é mudar a cor do cabelo (uma mudança que tem a vantagem de ser reversível, em comparação com uma mudança de corte radical). Então ontem, na minha visita mensal ao cabeleireiro, decidi mudar: optei por esta cor mais escura com tons de violeta e vermelho (radical, eu sei…). Para já gosto bastante, mas como qualquer mudança radical leva algum tempo a habituarmo-nos, hehehe, e não é para todos os gostos…

Hoje estou a usar cor-de-vinho com azul-marinho (preferia que o azul fosse vibrante como o top do conjunto mostrado aqui, mas ainda não fiz/comprei um casaco nesse tom, fica para uma próxima vez). O casaco inspirado em Burberry foi feito por mim (cliquem aqui para os detalhes de costura). Desejo a todos um óptimo fim-de-semana, divirtam-se!



No comments:

Post a Comment