Wednesday, November 16, 2011

question...

for all my Sister Sergers... one of the benefits of buying my serger was the new ability to serge my pillows during their construction, (after sewing the front and the back covers together), except... that i ran into a small question, do you all still snip your corners if you serge them??


I'm a little fanatical about my products that i sell and with my craft show creeping around the corner... i'd like to feel comfortable that my items are made thoroughly and worth everyone's hard earned money. Maybe you snip them and then serger???


What's your opinion on this... anyone?? :)




i really don't see any obvious advantage to snipping them, but i'd still like to be sure of the correct way! :)




luckily, i tend to give away LOT's of pillows as gifts, which always leaves me with extra pillow forms laying around... needing some clothes! LOL




i'll practice on my own, until i get it perfect for the craft fair though... hey!  this may be a win/ win situation!




Thanks for your help friends!! I just know you'll all have the answer!!
Xo, Heather


ps... Emily from Crazy Old Ladies is having a give-a-way on her blog for her brand, spanking, new fabric line... you should totally check it out! ;)



Hall of Fame!







No comments:

Post a Comment