Saturday, July 9, 2011

Red sailor pants (DIY) - Calças à marinheiro vermelhas (feitas por mim)


These pants were a handful of work (sewing details posted here, just check the english language box to read it in English) but I guess it was well worth it in the end, because I really love them and they are unique! I’m wearing the pants today and I couldn’t pass on the chance of photographing them. My outfit is quite simple; I’m coordinating the bright tomato red of the pants with a simple purple top/purple peep toe booties and bold accessories. Hope you like it!

Estas calças deram uma trabalheira a fazer (detalhes de costura publicados aqui) mas na minha opinião o trabalho valeu bem a pena, porque adorei o resultado final e são mesmo únicas! Estou a usá-las hoje e não pude deixar passar a oportunidade de as fotografar. O meu conjunto é na verdade muito simples; estou a coordenar o vermelho tomate das calças com um top e botins púrpura, juntando à mistura acessórios bem vistosos. Espero que gostem!




No comments:

Post a Comment