Friday, July 1, 2011

DIY sand color boxy dress – Vestido solto cor de areia feito por mim


I made this dress recently (sewing details are published here, just check the English language option and scroll down until you reach the pictures of the dress), and I wasn’t sure if I should wear it before getting a nice tan,… Nevertheless, this week I got a late birthday gift (it got lost somehow and I only received it on the day before yesterday), the fringed necklace that I’m wearing and immediately thought that it would look nice with this suede dress, so this is how I came up with today’s outfit. The tanning will have to wait!

Fiz este vestido há pouco tempo (os detalhes de costura estão publicados aqui, andem para baixo até chegar às fotos do vestido), mas estava reticente em usá-lo antes de estar bem bronzeada,… Então esta semana recebi um presente de Aniversário atrasado (andou perdido e só antes de ontem me foi entregue), o colar com franjas que estou a usar. Imediatamente pensei que ficaria muito bem com o vestido de imitação de camurça, e assim nasceu a ideia para o conjunto de hoje. O bronzeado ficará para mais tarde!



No comments:

Post a Comment