Thursday, July 28, 2011

It’s a nice day to go to the beach – Está um belo dia para ir à praia


I swear it’s the first day in July that isn’t too windy to go to the beach here in Aveiro. Up until now, all I could get if I went to the seashore was a “free exfoliating treatment” by sand being blown against my body. So here I am, getting ready to go get a nice tan (finally!). I made this dress a couple of years ago, check it out here if you’re interested in knowing the sewing details. Have a great day and thanks for visiting!


Juro que é o primeiro dia de Julho em que o vento não está demasiado forte para ir à praia aqui em Aveiro. Até agora tudo o que iria conseguir se lá fosse era um tratamento esfoliante grátis através de jatos de areia! E cá estou, a preparar-me para ganhar um bronzeado decente (finalmente!). Fiz o vestido há uns anos, podem ver os detalhes aqui se estiverem interessadas. Tenham um óptimo dia e obrigada por aparecerem por aqui!


No comments:

Post a Comment