Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fuchsia and white outfit – Coordenado fúcsia e branco


Today I woke up feeling quite cheerful and decided to wear my fuchsia top (sewing details here, just scroll down for the review) combining it with a white crossover skirt that I bought on sale some time ago (I like it because it sits on the hip, looking more relaxed). I spent all morning shopping for groceries and supplies and I felt pretty good in this outfit, casual but pulled-together as well. Other colors I like combining with fuchsia are some shades of green and blue. It also goes great with neutrals like black and grey.
On a side note, did you notice my slight tan??? The weather reports state that the weather will turn from Monday on (into showers and thunderstorms) so I had to take advantage of the good weather while it lasts. At least I won’t get back to the office looking like I spent my vacation at home sewing, *blink*!


Hoje acordei bem-disposta e alegre e decidi usar o meu top fucsia (os detalhes de costura estão aqui), coordenando-o com uma saia de trespasse branca que comprei nos saldos há algum tempo (gosto dela por assenta na anca e não na cintura natural, por isso tem um ar mais descontraído). Passei a manhã nas compras (mercearia, mantimentos) e senti-me muito bem com este conjunto, casual, mas ao mesmo tempo com um ar cuidado. Outras cores que gosto de combinar com o fúcsia são alguns tons de verde e azul. Também vai muito bem com cores neutras como o preto e o cinzento.
Já agora, alguém reparou no meu ligeiro bronzeado??? A metereologia diz que o tempo vai mudar já a partir de segunda-feira (chuva e trovoada) por isso tive de aproveitar o bom tempo enquanto dura. Ao menos não vou voltar ao escritório com ar de quem passou as férias em casa a costurar ;)!





No comments:

Post a Comment