Thursday, March 31, 2011

Polka Dot Samurai – Samurai às bolinhas


So today it’s Polka Dots and palazzo pants (I can’t help myself recalling traditional Samurai pants when I see these pants, but in fact they are quite different from the real Samurai pants). The polka dot flower pin is a gift from a very dear friend and I thought she would like to see me wearing it! The yellow clutch adds a little bit of trendiness to the whole outfit (clich here for an article on the yellow clutch trend). If you’d like to make your own yellow clutch, Andy from Style Scrapbook explains how (click here).

Hoje temos bolinhas e calças “palazzo” (não consigo evitar de me lembrar das calças dos Samurais quando olho para estas, mas a verdade é que as calças dos samurais são bastante diferentes). O alfinete às bolinhas em forma de flor é um presente de uma amiga muito querida e achei que ela ia gostar de me ver a usá-lo hoje! A “clutch” amarela é tendência esta primavera (vejam por exemplo neste artigo) e dá um toque especial ao conjunto. Se quiserem fazer a vossa, a Andy do blog Style Scrapbook explica como se faz (cliquem aqui)



No comments:

Post a Comment