Thursday, March 10, 2011

Leopard print calf hair booties – Botins leopardo


Long time no blogging… Life is just getting in the way, I can’t help it. Today I was finally able to take a few outfit pictures, and this is what I wore to the office. The booties are new and were bought on sale (I’ve been coveting them for quite some time but I waited and waited and this time it was worth it, they are mine and at a fraction of their retail price). The coat and the sweater where made by myself (details here and here); unfortunately there hasn’t been much activity in the sewing studio lately… I didn't finish my Burberry inspired coat the past weekend as I had planned, and I’m relying on some free time next weekend to be able to finish it. It's taking forever... I am fed up with winter clothes by now and ready for spring, just bring it on!

Há algum tempo que não publico nada… É a vida que às vezes me troca as voltas e fico sem tempo para nada, não consigo evitá-lo. Hoje finalmente consegui um tempinho para tirara umas fotos e este é o conjunto que levei para o escritório. Os botins foram comprados em saldos (já andava a namorá-los há algum tempo, mas esperei e esperei, e no final valeu bem a pena, pois comprei-os a uma fracção do preço inicial). O casaco e o top foram feitos por mim (detalhes aqui e aqui); infelizmente não tenho tido muito tempo para costurar e não consegui terminar o casaco inspirado em Burberry no fim-de-semana passado, como tinha planeado. Estou a contar ter algum tempo no próximo fim-de-semana para isso. Tenho que confessar que já estou um pouco saturada de roupa de Inverno e pronta para a Primavera, venha ela!



No comments:

Post a Comment