Thursday, May 6, 2010

WHOLEY double post!!

Yay!! my first attempt at a Dresden plate today... turned out! now i'm not saying it's perfect... but it sure did make me smile! ;) or maybe that's the vitamin D i've been taking to fight off these Portland clouds??? either way... it's a keeper!! haha

( 20" inch )

and if that wasn't enough to brighten my day... my ({ Urban } home goods - a modern swap) came today!!! and wouldn't you know that my BFF Miss Kerri gave me my most favorite new ( to me ) crafter Miss Nova!! and she killed it... like everything she does!!! I almost needed to take a xanax after opening her package... can you just die!! ;)





Miss Nova has also said she would kindly help me with a project... so, here comes your box back my dear!


and just a quick update on my possible round 3 Pillow Talk { swap } pillow... a sprinkling of Heather ross' Lightning Bug hexies...



what a colorful day!!

xo, Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment