Thursday, May 27, 2010

Summer Bling Quilt!!

beautiful pink diamonds... does it get any girlier??? i think not! haha... i had been itchin to try a { half square triangle } quilt for sometime and last week... i finally got my chance! i played with a couple different designs... but after some thought and comments from friends on Flickr... i went with an off centered diamond ;) Katie has an amazing Flickr group that has severe HST eye candy and after i scanned their photo pool... this one gave me a lot of inspiration!


since my clever oldest was holding up my quilt top for me... he thought i'd be super funny to take a quick photo of me... not looking to pleased! haha... what a stinkerbutt!!

now back to my { me + you } quilt with my dear friend Joan!!

The Swiss Army Quilt!!


Here's too having a fantastic weekend!!

XO, Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment