Monday, May 17, 2010

Verde ou azul? - Green or Blue?


(Scroll down for English)
Parece-me uma mistura das duas cores e lembra-me os lagos da Croácia que tive o prazer de visitar há uns tempos… Neste conjunto a cor está presente no verniz das unhas, nos acessórios e também no top de seda e no casaco feito por mim.

In my opinion it’s a mix of the two and reminds me the Croatian lakes that I had the pleasure of visiting some time ago… For this outfit I matched the nail polish with the silk top and the coat, which I made last year. I googled for shades of green and it seems that this color would be called moss green in English; in Portuguese we call it “water green”








(Scroll down for English)
A usar:
- Top de seda verde-água
- Casaco de primavera com mangas kimono a três quartos feito por mim (ver aqui os detalhes)
- Calças Saruel pretas
- Bolsa turquesa com tachas
- Sandálias pretas estilo “gladiador”
- Colar de pedras cor verde-água, brincos bola pretos, punho e anel com pedras turquesa, anel em forma de flor com brilhantes e relógio negro.

Wearing:
- Moss green silk top
- Moss green spring coat with 3/4 kimono sleeves, made by me (see the details here)
- Black saruel pants
- Turquoise studded bag
- Black gladiator sandals
- Necklace with moss green stones, black pearl earrings, cuff and ring with turquoise stones (similar to moss green but more blueish), flower shaped ring with blue crystals and black watch

No comments:

Post a Comment