Monday, January 16, 2012

it's the little things...

that make me so happy!! :) I'm not really a fancy pants type of girl, but adding a sprinkling of fantastic through my home... sure does add some spice! for example... i saw this this on Pinterest ( which i stalk!! ) and just knew i needed him!! and i must say... i love him a. l.o.t!!






does it help that he's made of some of my most fav fabrics right now... Yarn-dyed Essex Linen and Ruby Star Shining... yeah, probably!! LOL






he's such a pimp! you can follow this link to the template, to make your own saucy deer for your couch too!!  we can be twinsies!!  :P


OOohh... and it was my 13th wedding Anniversary this weekend, so i got myself all gussied up! ( this is currently a lot of effort, since i'm running again and never putting my face on afterwards! LOL )




the boy toy even surprised me with some more of my favorite books... which made my heart skip a beat! who knew that meeting your hubby at 17 and 17 years later... he could still do that??!! ;)




hope you all had a fantastic weekend!!


X, Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment