Thursday, January 12, 2012

Crush Coins!!

AMAZING!!! Robert Kaufman's new Yarn-Dyed Essex Linen fabrics are too unreal to believe! as you all know i'm a bit of a whipped puppy for their Essex Linen... but, these new fabrics are so stinking soft... i could cry!! Seriously, i'm totally not messing with you all!! LOL


i decided it was a "must use" in a Project Linus quilt, so... here's number 2!! I used 2 charm pack of Anna Maria Horner's Innocent Crush fabric line ( which is one of my all time fav's ) to make my coins and presto!! a super soft, vibrant quilt that i hope will be greatly loved!!






and since i've been such a good girl... i treated myself to a few little treats! OOohh... the possibilities! hehehe...




i hope you all having a blast this week! my boys finally went back to school... so, this mama is in one hell of a good mood!! LOL


Xo, Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment