Friday, January 28, 2011

Wearing my long fur coat – A usar o casaco de pelo comprido


It’s cold enough, in fact the weather is wet and cold at the same time, a rare combination around these parts… Yesterday I saw in the news that it’s snowing a lot in the mountains. I wish I was there because I really miss the snow.
In this outfit I’m mixing a leather short dress (it’s grey leather on the front and black double knit on the back) with thick black leggings and my pleather sleeve sweater. When I get the coat off I’ll wear the dress as a vest (with the zipper open). This is a really short dress and I feel it’s not appropriate to wear it to the office as a dress with tights so I’m styling it this way instead.

In this outfit I made:
The fur coat
The pleather sleeve sweater



Está frio o suficiente, de facto está frio e húmido ao mesmo tempo, o que é raro por estas partes… Ontem vi nas notícias que nas montanhas tem caído bastante neve. Adorava estar lá, pois sinto bastantes saudades da neve.
Neste conjunto estou a misturar um vestido de cabedal (cabedal cinzento na frente e tecido de malha estável preto (do mesmo tipo do tecido das calças) atrás com leggings grossas pretas e a minha camisola preta com mangas de napa. Quando tirar o casaco vou usar o vestido aberto, como um colete. Este vestido é muito curto e achei que não seria apropriado usá-lo como um vestido, com meias opacas, em vez disso experimentei usá-lo desta forma.

Neste conjunto as seguintes peças foram feitas por mim:
Casaco de pelo comprido
Camisola com mangas de napa

No comments:

Post a Comment