Monday, January 24, 2011

Leather and red– Cabedal e vermelho


A new working week starts today and I felt compelled to wearing a style that I usually save for the weekends because it’s a little edgy (a deconstructed sweater is not what you could call business casual, right? My luck is that I work in a very casual environment); turns out I got a lot of compliments, so people there are starting to widen their horizons when it comes to style and fashion.

Hoje é o começo de uma nova semana de trabalho e senti-me compelida a vestir-me num estilo que normalmente reservo para os fins-de-semana, porque é um pouco vanguardista (uma camisola meia desmanchada – comprei assim, não estraguei! – não se enquadra exactamente num ambiente de escritório, certo? A minha sorte é que temos um ambiente de trabalho muito casual); vai-se lá a ver, até recebi muitos elogios, o que me faz crer que as pessoas estão a começar a alargar os horizontes no que respeita ao estilo de vestir.


No comments:

Post a Comment