Monday, December 6, 2010

Cloaking around - A passear encapotada


Taking my chance between rain showers, here I am wearing the cloak that I finished yesterday (click here for the sewing details and here to know where the inspiration came from; I drafted the pattern from scratch). I styled it with earthy tones today; next time you’ll see it with black leather and biker boots (the boots are on their way to me, I ordered them a few days ago).My small vacation break is over and I’m back to the office, so less time to sew from now on…

A tentar a sorte entre aguaceiros, aqui estou eu a usar o manto que terminei ontem (cliquem aqui para os detalhes de costura e aqui para perceberem de onde veio a inspiração para este manto; o molde foi desenhado por mim de raiz). Coordenei-o com tons terra, mas da próxima vez vão vê-lo num coordenado totalmente em negro e com botas à motard (as botas estão a a caminho, encomendei-as há alguns dias). As minhas curtas férias terminaram e estou de volta ao trabalho, o que quer dizer menos tempo para costurar a partir de agora…




No comments:

Post a Comment