Monday, April 9, 2012

i lOVE staples!

there are definitely weeks where i can NOT seem to get to my sewing machine. for whatever reasons 
(ahhmm.... construction on new sewing studio!),

 but i'll be damned if that doesn't mean i can't make some head way towards gorging myself on staples! it would be wrong to turn my back on my hobby completely... so, i had to make a concession of sorts and just stock up through this non-productive time! (wink,wink)


Lu Summer's helped me with this unnatural dilemma of mine, by sending me a little Summersville 
( soon to be released by Moda! ) this past week! and it really is... AMAZING!




then FabricWorm made it impossible not to buy more Melody Miller's Typewriters, Echino & some other fabulous staples!!




and then to top it all off, Aurifil sent me a goody package and the squealing commenced!
 ---> L I S T E N <--- 
Aurifil is the shit! period. i would never go back to another thread again ( okay... that might be a steep statement, but you get my dedications to this product! ) it lasts, forEVER and creates the best looking stitches my Janome 6600 has ever seen! TRY IT!


OOOhhh... piss, just leave a comment here and i'll send you a pack if i chose you on Friday! YOU'll really get it then!!  THAT'll teach ya!!

LOL


x, Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment