Wednesday, February 15, 2012

my first attempt!

i've seen some of the COOLest foundation paper pieced blocks out there and have been a bit scared of trying them (like pee in my pants scared!), but for whatever reason.. i decided to jump in and try my first block yesterday...  ;)


and i gotta tell you... the shiz was pretty easy! i watched this tutorial on line

(i did use the ruler) and chose a pattern. i knew if i was going to spend the whole morning learning this new technique, it better be one bad ass pattern that would scream... Anthropologie at me, so i bought this one.


all in all... i think i may be adding these into my rotation of favorite projects!  you can find lots of eye candy here and here, if my Matroyshka Doll doesn't do it for you... trust me, it's an endless sea of fantastic choices!! ;D










hugh... now what should i try??... any ideas kids??
x, Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment