Wednesday, February 1, 2012

my Charlotte's Web quilt!

I've been very lucky to have participated in a couple wonderful sewing bees and one of them ( huge thanks to my [Bee]-eautiful girls ) made me these lovely spiderweb blocks ( by far one of my most favorite quilt blocks to look at!! period! ).   so, when you add THAT little ditty to the fact, that most of you know i'm a complete book worm too... i think, it's the winning combo to inspire more reading of classic novels during the summer months!!...


it even received a "real" quilting job... from my fabulous friend, Angela, finishing the whimsical feel... she really brought an additional layer of richness to this quilt and i owe her one seriously, stiff drink for THAT... during spring market!! LOL ( okay, maybe two drinks! )














I had so much fun designing this quilt from a book... what one would you choose???... i've even thought about making a Twilight one!  I know, it's a bit dated now... but, it's what got me loving all my saucy Romance-Fantasy books! LOL




ps... do you Goodread??? I totally do! it tracks everything i read!! let's be friends!! :P


X, Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment