Tuesday, July 20, 2010

summer time!

even though it's totally raining here in the pacific northwest... i still feel like it's summer time!! i just rented the SUV for our camping trip to the southern coast ( since my cars out of commission ) and am starting to pack up!

it's funny though... with all my huney do's i need to get done... i still found the time to pick up a few of these little sunny treats from Hawthorne Threads!! they just received the new Meadowsweet 2 line and the aqua & yellow colorway is calling my sweet name!! ;) are these the yummiest or what!

also needed wanted to bring a new pincushion for all my hexie making time that i plan on spending this vacation!! and knowing what we'd be listening too... brought me a little 90's inspiration! you can get this pattern from Sublime Stitching's!!


and of course i'm juic'in the new girl all up and downloading lot's of free classics!!! i can just picture it now... me reading and playing hexieland... and the boys off getting dirty and exercising... yep, it's gonna be pure magic! haha...


see ya next week!!
xo, Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment