Thursday, April 22, 2010

Pillow Talk Swap - ROUND 3 starting!

Yay!! another round of the Pillow Talk { swap } is now starting!!! I always look forward to this swap... some of the past creations have been more than inspiring and to look at each rounds talent grow into such an amazing group of talented crafters... it's well...simply unreal!! if you haven't seen the eye candy... pop over and check it out!! i dare ya!!




This round really couldn't have come at a better time for me!! my land is an absolute mess!! I have an extreme issue with "playing" with my fabrics and putting together "maybe" coordination's while i don't feel well... and this week... i have seriously had the funky funk ( given to me by my generous husband )... thus a lot of messies... aaak!







at least i got some new yummies to play with this past week!! and i'm in love with my new Orla Kiely fabrics... and i even slipped those into a clear bag ( they got the royal treatment )!! haha





i did get a lot more reading time in though... which you all know is my second favorite past time!! ;) soooo.... i got to finish up ( hush, hush & fallen )... they were pretty darn good... i think i like angel books???... but i also think i need a little more sucking face time! LOL hopefully their sequels will be a bit more juicier!! and since Amber had referred me to them... i sent her a little thank you package last week! if your interested in a ( thank you package from me) for referring a good book and/ or book series ( i have to read them though )... just leave me a comment! :)



These are my newest additions to my library!! and i can't wait to start reading them... i have a feeling my sewing time may be being cut back a little! haha

xo, Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment