Monday, June 6, 2011

Purple on a rainy day – Púrpura num dia de chuva


The temperatures have finally dropped to the normal values for this time of the year; the sky is clouded and judging from the humidity in the air, there will be rain soon, so I get the chance of wearing one of my trench coats. This one was made in 2009 (sewing details were published here). The purple top was made recently (check out the sewing details here). These pictures were taken this morning at my rooftop terrace, a space that I intend on using a lot during summer.
Unfortunately there hasn’t been time for sewing or catching up on my friend’s blogs and again I feel overwhelmed with all I want to do and the little spare time available…


Finalmente as temperaturas voltaram aos valores normais para esta época do ano; o céu está nublado e julgando pela humidade no ar, vai chover muito em breve, o que me dá a deixa para usar as minhas gabardinas. Este foi feito em 2009 (os detalhes de costura estão aqui). O top roxo foi feito recentemente (detalhes aqui). As fotos foram tiradas no meu terraço, um espaço que tenciono usar muito no verão.
Infelizmente não tem havido tempo para costurar e acompanhar os blogues das minhas amigas e mais uma vez sinto-me prostrada perante a quantidade de coisas que quero fazer e o pouco tempo livre disponível…


No comments:

Post a Comment