Thursday, February 17, 2011

Trying to keep up with a different routine - A tentar seguir uma rotina diferente


Color is still absent so I added a little purple prop (my Pilates ball) for visual interest. This week I’ve managed to get back to the gym (I’ve been absent for nearly 3 months mostly because of my recurring lack of time), but to be able to keep up with it I leave home at 6h55 in the morning (that’s an early start, don’t you think?) so I’m in the gym at 7h15 all ready to start my gym class. This means I must break my habit of thinking of what to wear in the morning, while eating breakfast; I must pack my clothes the night before, put on my workout outfit in the morning, eat something and hurry up not to be late to the gym. After finishing my gym class I then take a Turkish bath, a shower and I take my time drying my hair, dressing up and doing my makeup. I get in the office by 9h30, which is very reasonably within our flexible timetable. I’m doing this routine every other day for now and I also plan on going to the gym every Saturday morning, so making it 4 times a week. I really need this to fight the accumulating stress and to help with my cervical problem. I’m not lying to you; I am beaten up but I’m also feeling better already.

A cor continua ausente dos meus conjuntos, então adicionei um adereço roxo (a minha bola de Pilates) para acrescentar algum interesse à foto. Esta semana consegui retomar as minhas idas ao ginásio (já andava ausente há cerca de três meses, por causa da minha falta de tempo recorrente), mas para conseguir manter a rotina estou a sair de casa às 6h55 da manhã (isto é que é começar cedo o dia!), para estar no ginásio para as aulas das 7h15. Isto significa que tenho de deixar de pensar no que vou vestir de manhã enquanto tomo o pequeno-almoço e em vez disso preparar a mala na noite anterior. Assim acordo, equipo-me, como alguma coisa e corro para o ginásio. Depois de terminada a aula tenho bastante tempo para tomar uma banho turco, um duche, vestir-me nas calmas, secar o cabelo, maquilhar-me e sair para estar no trabalho às 9h30, o que é bastante razoável para quem tem horário flexível. Estou a fazer isto três vezes por semana, e ainda conto ir ao ginásio aos sábados de manhã, o que perfaz 4 vezes por semana, para já. Preciso mesmo disto para combater o stress que se tem acumulado e para atenuar o meu problema da cervical, por isso torçam por mim para conseguir manter este ritmo. Não vou mentir, estou moída, mas ao menos já começo a sentir-me melhor.



No comments:

Post a Comment