Saturday, July 11, 2009

Give - a - ways...

There have been several give-a-ways on my Designer - Fabric - Stash - Swappy - Poo lately... and lucky me, I have actually won them! I never win ANYTHING and so to win two of them in a two week course makes me more then elated! This was an adorable cut of Echino fabric from Rachel She made a wonderful tote from hers... and I might just need to copy her!

My second win came as a late night surprise last night... a wonderful scrap collection of Kawaii fabric, which I'll be combining into a gourgous coin quilt! Jo was to kind and I can't wait for my international treasures to arrive!

And, Lastly... here is the most generous Heather Ross giveaway { in my opinion } i have seen... Munki Munki charm pack! Such a cool giveaway from another member... the giveaway is on her blog One ShabBy Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment